Franks Gerkin Ponitz Greeley in Marengo, IL want you to know what things to do when you have been in an accident

When injured in an accident, keep track of the days you missed work and the hours and pay rates which you would have been paid In order to present a wage loss claim you need to have the exact dates and times which you were unable to work. If you routinely received overtime and can identify what overtime hours you would have received, make sure that is noted and that you can get confirmation of the missed wages from your supervisor. For self-employed individuals, please keep all notes of job opportunities which you missed out on, including how much money you would have made on each of those jobs. Franks Gerkin & McKenna can assist with the process and recover money for your case.

Translate »